• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLP

Morning all yesterday i went into a waitrose store i realised i had forgotten my glasses so i picked up a pair of reading glasses and was walking around with them i would put them on when picking up food items to read ingredients i have allergies to dairy so i am cautious of what food items i buy . *i removed the packaging as they were uncomfortable when being used. i at this stage had full intention to BUY them i got to the counter and got into a conversation with the assistant it is my local waitrose and she was familiar to me *all food items were paid for the glases were in my hand and i packed the food and walked off on the way out i realised i had not paid for them foolishly i should have *returned to the counter but i did not anyway *i have to add this is sooo out of character for me i can kick myself i have never stolen anything EVER *i do not know what possessed me to not go back other then i have been under pressure due to exam revision as i have mock exams , still *no excuse , i got stopped outside by 3 store detectives. one of them was polite the two were extemelly aggressive , abusive and very threatening would not allow me to talk or explain. the manager was called i was issued with a letter banning me from the store , the police were not called my picture was not taken and i was*told i would receive a letter in the post to pay for their time *and the packaging was removed from the items therefore they could not be sold in the current state . The letter is from RLP . the glasses were £12. what do i do please ? I am so very saddened , i am angry with myself but worried it will have an effect ob my record i am a student.*
    Starts
    8th February 2020 07:00:AM
    Tags: None

Just ignore any letters from RLP.* No police then no records

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X