• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier park. Parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier park. Parking fine

Hi I parked in a car park monitored by Premier park and they have been sending letters to my parents house where I no longer live. The fine was £60 and now £115. What should I do?*
    Tags: None

Edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

It's* not a fine it's an invoice

So why haven't you told the DVLA your new address.* Could save yourself from a real fine.

Post up the NTK received, suita ly redacted but leave dates.* Pictures of the signs would be good

Comment

I have sent my forms off a few weeks ago as I just moved into the address, should I just ignore the letters?. I took pictures of the signs in the dark when I parked and they are not lit up at the rear of the car park where I was parked*

Comment

Please see the first line of my response in post # 2

So the signs can't be seen in the dark, good

Never ignore, could end up in court

Check with the DVLA that they are actioning the change of address. You did include the V5 as well as driving licence?
        Last edited by ostell; 6th February 2020, 17:01:PM.

Comment

Yes I have changed my driving license and where the car is registered to my new address. What do you recommend I do as I have photos of the signs in the dark not being clear*

Comment

So follow the suggestions in post #2

Comment

Do you want me to upload the letter I have received? I don’t have the main letter only the letter saying my last chance and they want £115 now*

Comment

PLEASE READ WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED PREVIOUSLY and take the appropriate*action.

Otherwise it's a waste of time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X