• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Asda Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asda Ban

Hi there,could u please advise on a Asda ban.. I not sure where to begin but a little about myself,IM a RN nurse and and usually before or after work I visit my Local Asda store well today I was doing a big shop and left the tills with my Husband I went to the kiosk and he went to another shop when I was stopped by a security guard and I guess an employer of Asda (no names) to report that actually 3weeks ago I visited the store and went to the self service and while I was on my mobile phone purposely unpaid for a £3 pack of back to school polo shirts but paid for socks and another pack of shirts,I honestly could not remember doing this and then he I said I’d pay the £3 as really didn’t remember and I was sorry and I didn’t mean to do if I was on my phone then I only can apologise,for this I honestly do not need to steal £3 and he outed me in front of the customers,and my Husband iv not stolen anything in my life. My jobs to help people and I’m actually upset about it for him to say I purposely did a criminal act,3 weeks ago.! He asked my name which I refused then asked what would happen next which he replied I would be getting a 6months Ban effective immediately,it was an actual genuine mistake and I tried telling him so but he would no except it,I asked him if he thought of me as a shoplifter he said No but said I purposely concealed the polo shirts but then I asked where?in a bag ? He said No u carried the items then went to the kiosk?! To purchase lottery,As a Nurse I’m concerned do I need to tell my employer about this it’s actually quite embarrassing..Thank for reading. *
    Tags: None

What a way to treat a customer!
    so you didn't conceal the shirts, and you might even have paid for them.
    No proof of them not being paid for offered?*
    Just his word?

After that I wouldn't shop there ever again, not just for 6 months.
    You could complain, but probably not worth the effort.

there will be no effect on your employment or life except you get to shop with a better retailer (perhaps!)
    No need to tell anyone else at all.

Relax and get on with your life, and thank you for caring for others

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X