• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Im sorry if this ends up being another new thread I do t know how to use this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sorry if this ends up being another new thread I do t know how to use this

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...orum/1507084-dth
    e thing is I was in a hurry and was panicked so I wrote down my neighbours house address Instead of mines and realised when I got home and now I’m panicking because of she finds out because of them I’m dead is there a way I can like call them up and talk my way out or just do something that would make them not send a letter home*
    Tags: None

Your best bet would be to go back to the store with proof of your correct address and explain that in your panic you stupidly gave a false address and hope they can correct the error before the letter process starts.

Best to confess to your mother now than later when the brown stuff hits the fan.

To post on your thread you need to register
    To register go to Home page and on right hand side click on the blue block that says "Register Here"

Comment

Can you stop creating new threads, you must have created 6 by now.* You have already been told a couple of days ago to register so that you can add to an existing thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X