• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP...again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLP...again

I am attaching a letter a colleague of mine received on behalf of us. Does all this legal jargon from RLP carry any weight or should we just ignore it all by sending them the sample letter found on this site? We are not from UK at all but from Malta. No police were involved in this case and we were told at Primark that we were just being giving a warning and would not go further. A document was signed at Primark, i believe it contained details only I think.Your help would be greatly appreciated since needless to say, we are somewhat worried and it was all just a misunderstanding at Primark from only my colleague, but being with her we got implicated as well. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by primadonna12; 10th January 2020, 12:53:PM.
    Tags: None

It's not a proper letter before claim a d Primark have not lost.

They tried court once (look for RLP and Oxford) but got so thoroughly trounced they haven't tried again

Comment

Just ignore the letter completely
      Do not reply at all, as that encourages them to redouble their efforts to pick your pockets.

If anyone claims losses in the UK they cannot just request a "fixed contribution".*
      They need to quantify their losses accurately. not just levy a fixed amount.

This is a standard letter from RLP and can be ignored (together with subsequent letters*
      See here for their scary letters:*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X