• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gemini Parking Solutions ltd..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini Parking Solutions ltd..

Good afternoon,
    *I recently incurred a parking ticket* at my workplace car park, I forgot to put my car pass on the dashboard that day and was issued a PCN from Gemini parking solutions. I did appeal the PCN but they have sent back a templated letter not accepting my appeal even though I offered to send a copy of my car pass, the PCN number is the same on the appeals reply but the 'photographic evidence' shows a totally different car and Registration number to mine? What should I do now?
    Regards.
    Tags: None

Appeal rejection letter should have a POPLA number and the next step is to appeal to them. You can do it online on the website.
    If they have photographed the wrong car or they have lost the photo they did take or for any reason can't produce it you are in the clear.

Comment

If you have the time appeal to POPLA after day 56 so they can't correct

Comment

If you need indoor, outdoor and roofing calculations, you can use Concalculator.
        Use our Loam Calculator to calculate how much loam you need. With planning and accurate measurements, you can ensure full coverage with little waste.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X