• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Water from Garden Shed running onto neighbour's Garage Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water from Garden Shed running onto neighbour's Garage Wall

Hi Everybody
    Tags: None

You
    my shed is next to my neighbour's garage wall he complained that rain water was coming from my shed hitting his wall and leaking through. I put a Plastic sheet on top of the shed then 2 battons ontop of the Plastic allowing the Plastic to fall down the back causing a skirt of plastic to overhang the rear and to stop the water falling over and hitting his wall . This had for a few months seemded to have resolve the problem untill today Now he tells me its happening again so I have removed the skirt so no part of my shed or plastic touches his wall.if it gets wet again and he blames me what is my position ,the shed was there b4 he moved in and the previous owner never had a problem.He told me to fix it put a gutter do whatever but fix it ,t the shed overhang is a palms width from his wall, putting a gutter on is not possible and his wall was built directly in the boundry line .If it happens again what is my position. Thanks for listening

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X