• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

High Court Enforcement Officer - Help and/or advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Court Enforcement Officer - Help and/or advice

Hi,

Everyone on here seems amazingly helpful so I'm here in my hour of need!

Short background:
    I am the director (1of 2) of a Ltd company. We have got into financial trouble mostly caused by my poor mental health during a marriage break up (not relevant but an explanation as to why this situation has arisen) and falling behind with everything.

LTD COMPANY DEBT:

We had a debt with a suppliers for materials for £3400.
    This went to court and we ended up with a Notice of Enforcement for £4700.
    The paperwork for the suppliers was originally sent to my business partners house where he lived with his Mum. This address has no connection to the business and he does not live there anymore. None of the court paperwork mentioned this address until we received the Notice of Enforcement. Andrew & Co attended this address today when no one was home and left a letter stating they had added £1300 to the debt, now £6000.
    I have contacted them to explain it is not the business address but they have no interest in that information. Just to add we are looking at liquidating but don't want them to force entry to this property before we can do that.

Questions:
    Can they force entry to this address?
    Can they add that much for 1 visit?
    From what I've read its 7.5% of any sum over £1000, i could be wrong?

Any advice would be amazing.

Thanks

91E99A32-8971-4226-9742-A31CA4E650E9.jpeg The letter left today* 9A3860A2-6E3F-4C2D-A061-BA4183C9BE08.jpeg

Comment

You left the Company name showing and a quick search of Companies House reveals more than 2 directors - is this correct?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X