• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoplifting/RLP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifting/RLP

I was caught shoplifting at a superdrug, the items where around £15 in total. They took me to back where they wrote down information from my I.D. They said nothing about RLP but they did confirm my address was correct. I was told I wasn't allowed in that superdrug for the next 6 months and had to pay for the items I attempted to take. Will I be sent an RLP even though i paid for the items and do I need to pay that fine or no? They also confiscated other things I had gotten that day and had no receipts for and told me I couldn't have them unless I went back and got a receipt which I did not do. Will anything further happen to me? I understand this was a serious offence and I do regret it immensely but nothing i can do to change it now, just concerned and would like to know if a RLP will be sent/ do I need to pay that/ what can happen to me?
    Tags: None

yep they will try their bad luck about 6 letters = ignore they are not entitled to anything = chancers

Comment

Yep, just ignore RLP

So Superdrug thugs have taken to stealing from customers as well! (They also confiscated other things I had gotten that day )
      Did you get to keep the items they made you pay for or did they keep them as well?

"I understand this was a serious offence" Not many others will... it was hardly the crime of the century...alto' I don't condone it. nor do I exaggerate it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X