• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Monday nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday nightmare

Hi, good morning
    Tags: None

I went to visit a friend for dinner on Monday evening, I went to the Tesco branch in Penge, as I’m looking for what I needed it, the store manager comes out of the back of the store and said to me,’Get out of my store’! ‘I have your picture ‘ to my dismay he brings this A4 size print of a CCTV, and again saying ‘the Police is waiting for you outside ‘ I asked why he had my picture and why the police would be waiting for me, shaking and in total disbelief what’s happening, he march me out screaming as he’s going trough the shop, the whole supermarket stop to look. I kept asking why I had supposed to have done?!? He offer no explanation or reason. The picture in question is from a week earlier that I was also visiting my friend, I’ve shopped paid and left, so NO REASON to have a picture of myself. On Monday I wanted to call the police myself, but I was badly shaken and in shock, went to friend and immediately was asked to had happened for the look I had. My friend went to store and for the manager, that offer this explanation: 3 WEEKS AGO A INDIVIDUAL WAS SHOPPING LIFTING AT THIS STORE! My friend replied I had only visited a week earlier and no 3 weeks and obviously I’ve paid for the things, which by the way, no need to say I always do. The lack of professionalism and obviously lack of training left shaken and traumatised. Never thought I would ever sue any commercial business, but feel embarrassed, humiliated and feel I should never go to Tesco store or Penge ever again, can anyone enlighten me what I should do it?*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X