• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitor sent my social service court letters at the wrong address

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Solicitor sent my social service court letters at the wrong address

    My solicitor sent my correspondence to the wrong address regarding my court proceedings about my son, One of the letters has been sent back to my solicitors bed of the women who received it, but not all of them. My solicitor wasn’t in the other day so I told another solicitor w at that office and she couldn’t apologise enough, and said this should not have happened as I have gave the correct address and she said she will deal with it, what are my next steps for this. Any answers would be great as I feel I have been violated as the stuff in them letters were so personal. Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



Welcome to Legal Beagles

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm