• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Used car bought by finance problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used car bought by finance problem

Hi

I have a problem with a car dealer and finance bank which I signed an finance agreement to buy a car through a car dealer at a garage ,each time I asked them for a test drive they said the engine is not ready and also I wasn’t happy with the gearbox which is a C.V.T Automatic, also the mileage in advertising is 68000 but in the real one is 68950 ... Car dealer ignored me and brought excuses to talk to their director and I complained to the bank which I signed the finance agreement with them , they also said I signed and I have to collect the car and pay the instalment which strat from December. I gave both the car dealer and bank twice notice to cancel the agreement but they seem like they work together to push me to buy the car. The car still is in the garage and I didn’t take it yet . Last time I talked to the bank they said that I don’t have a cooling off period and the last email from car dealer is that I have 14 days opportunity to collect the car and pay them deposite and pay instalment to the bank !!!
    I am really not happy with the car and O would like to come out from this agreement . The finance agreement date is 17th October
    Please can any one help me hear . I really appreciate it in advance
    Last edited by Azad123; 11th November 2019, 11:28:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X