• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Horizon Parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon Parking fine

Dear All, I have been accused of parking over the limited time restrictions at my local Sainsbury. The store is 5 minutes walk from my house. On the day in question I visited Sainsbury's twice and McDonalds once (they share the same area of parking). All three separate occasions. I can see I did this from my bank statements. On the day in question, I was with my father and travelled 7 minutes up the road and worked on a property for 4 hours, I then drove to a city 30 minute drive, had my car washed (paid cash) and attended a parent's evening. All of this is when I was supposed to be parked at Sainsburys. I have proof of the parent's evening and bank statements but little else. Any help on fighting this would be much appreciated. They have sent the obligatory photographs of my car at two times, I don't dispute these times per se just the whole load in between.
    Tags: None

So you as the keeper tell them that the driver visited 3 times and their equipment, again, has failed to recognise that fact. You require the charge cancelled

Comment

Experienced similar at a local supermarket.
      I smoke with the store manager who sorted it for me....
      Never heard anything else.
      If you have 2 separate receipts for the visits this will help
      establish the 2 visits.
      Apparently the excuse companies like Horizon use is that
      your must have "tailgates" out on the 1st occasion and the
      camera did not register you reg no.
      However, suggest you, as I did, go through the he appeal
      process online.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X