• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Npower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npower

Hi everyone Npower are a Nightmare that I can not get away from! They swapped me over to them by mistake I put a Complaint forward after their Meter Reader came out that was how I found out that they Switched me The Complaint person stated that she agreed that it wasnt me who switched then every time I phoned Complaints to get an update I was told that I dont pass the DPA so cant speak to anyone . I got no Bills either! Long Story Shortened Eventually Npower sent me Copies of the Bills that were sent to the other persons Adress who ment to switch. So how could I even pay when I got Supplied though not Billed ? They even came out & Switched my Meter to a Pre Paid and set it so I pay all the Back Billing.
    The Head of their Complaints Dept Conned me into changing the Account into my name so it would enable her to get it sorted out and a Refund! Didnt get either just Totally Conned Personally I think NPOWER Should be SHUT Down as they are a Company who make too many Errors & Do not Follow Good Practice to Rectify their Errors They have put me into DEBT through no Fault of my Own! I Cringe everytime I see their Npower Name Logo!
    Tags: None

I have since put a New Complaint forward to Npower hoping that if that doesnt get dealt with properly then I can then go to FOS as I was so Exhausted with the previous Battle with them even Citizens Advice through the towel in they were Exasperated with Npower too and ended up Advising me to consult a Lawyer this was too much for me at this time working full time and having other things going on in life like an ill Son who needed me! I gave up to save my Sanity! I am ready for this New Battle now though unsure if I can Complain again?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X