• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal advice

Hi l 'm hoping someone can advise me l received a text ystrday from QDR Solicitors asking me to contact them as a matter of urgency with a ref number. The text was sent to my mobile no but was addressing somebody elses name l rhink it was meant for my husband but they gave him a middle name which is incorrect as he diesmt hav one. Am l obliged ti respond ir oass this info to him as l hav looked them up they are debt collectors he has received no correspondence other than this text using my mobile no help!
    Tags: legal

Very possibly a fishing expedition so I would ignore it

Comment

Thanku des8 l worry about out of the blue texts like this one especially after reading their reviews and how people are being harassed for money. I hav blocked their number and will see if they send any correspondence or messages to my email going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearne View Post
        Thanku des8 l worry about out of the blue texts like this one especially after reading their reviews and how people are being harassed for money. I hav blocked their number and will see if they send any correspondence or messages to my email going forward.
        I'm sure your doing the right thing. Ignore. A genuine solicitor wouldnt contact you in that way. If it is genuine, they will send a letter.
        QCK

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X