• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Fine UKPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Fine UKPC

I'd appreciate some advice re parking at the local shopping mall (asking on behalf my 80 year old dad).My dad parked on yellow lines for less than 10 mins.He is disabled and has difficulty walking far.There were no spaces.As a badge holder he can park on yellow lines on a road for 3 hrs.I understand that different rules apply on private car parks ( he didn't know) but feel the £60 fine is exorbitant.I understand that UKPC were banned from obtaining information from DVLA is this still the case ?Any advice regards appealing?
    Tags: None

The booklet with the BB warns you about not applying on private land.

Post up the signs.

I presume this was a windscreen ticket and all you have is a Notice to Driver

For windscreen tickets the idea is to appeal as the keeper so that it arrives on day 26, 2 days before they can contact the DVLA. The hope is that they will fail to issue the NTK before day 56 or if they do then they don't contact the DVLA. Either fails and they can't hold the keeper liable Do the signs mention no parking on DYL.
    Last edited by ostell; 12th October 2019, 09:32:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X