• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help fighting a Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you state defence filed, you heard no more? then the case is Stayed (parked up) not a CCJ at this stage, they ill have to pay to unstay a case.Notice is just a requirement for them to send to you .file away for now!

read other threads as you seem not o know what happens in similar cases as yours , cannot be got rid off that easy! Amethyst

Comment

Still nothing from Arrow. I'd like to proceed and make an application to have the claim struck out. Can you advise how I go about this process? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Amethyst
        MIKE770
        Hi been awhile but I've today had a reply from Shoosmiths LLP. They've said that my statute barred claim is void as payments of £1 have been made through their agents Wescot and then to Drydenfairfax between June 2012 to February 2017 (they provided a statement). I have no record of these payments and need some advice on what my approach should be going forward?
        Thanks in advance!

Comment

Tell them to provide proofs. How paid. By whom how. Bank a count numbers when where dyc

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            Tell them to provide proofs. How paid. By whom how. Bank a count numbers when where dyc
            THanks MIKE770 They sent a transaction list that make no sence. No real reference to me just a long list of transaction ID's with -£1.00 payments. I've got nothing coming out of my account for this period that resembles these payments.
            Not sure what to do next as they want me to offer a settlement plan or they'll proceed to a hearing.

Comment

As stated send a letter telling them to supply details who paid when how a count etc. These sound do be phantom payments

Comment

MIKE770 Amethyst I've recieved a letter from Shoosmiths LLP saying they now have confirmation from thier client that they agree the debt is statute barred. Great news but they've asked me to sign a consent order form which they want to file with the county court. The form has not yet been completed by Shoosmith with claiments details, doesnt look very official do I go ahead and sign this or should apply directly to the county court and attach their letter confirming agreement that the matter is settled?

Comment

Celestine

Comment

content of consent form??

Comment

Originally posted by Leechies View Post
                      MIKE770 Amethyst I've recieved a letter from Shoosmiths LLP saying they now have confirmation from thier client that they agree the debt is statute barred. Great news but they've asked me to sign a consent order form which they want to file with the county court. The form has not yet been completed by Shoosmith with claiments details, doesnt look very official do I go ahead and sign this or should apply directly to the county court and attach their letter confirming agreement that the matter is settled?
                      It says Cosent Order

Comment

Originally posted by Leechies View Post

It says Cosent Order
                        Sorry typo should be CONSENT ORDER

Comment

What is the content in form

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X