• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell CCJ Claim Form Vanquis & Capital One !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell CCJ Claim Form Vanquis & Capital One !!

Hi

Please could you give me some advice. Yesterday 3rd October I received a claim form from CCBC Northampton. Claimant being Lowell Portfolio Ltd (Address for payments Lowell Solicitors Ltd) Dated2nd October 2019.

There are two Separate companies listed on the Claim form Vanquis Bank £3398.10 and Capital One £2528.19

Is this allowed ?

Last Payment to Vanquis and no communication since 2nd Dec 2013 (two months off 6years)

Last payment and no contact with Capital one 16th Sept 2014.

I have had no letters to my current address and this is the only letter I have received. I have checked my credit report and have no default notices and no details of these accounts.

I do remember having these two CC cards but lost my job and fell on hard time. I don’t haver any idea if these are the correct balances and if I owe these amounts. I know both cards had high interest charges which got me in trouble and then they kept raising the limit. Anyway these debts were sold to I believe various agencies like Cabot etc, I ignored there offers and didn’t acknowledge the debts.

Now Lowell send this.

Please can you advise me of what I do, I cant pay them the full amount and it annoys me they bought these for 10% of the original no doubt recently and have wacked interest on.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X