• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCTV and GPDR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV and GPDR

Hi, I am after some advice regarding my rights under DPA/GPDR. I got into an argument with an employee at a duty free shop who was very rude to me. I mentioned where I worked within the argument. I took her name and stated I was going to complain about her. She has now made a malicious complaint about me to my employer, and my employer has been given access to CCTV to identify me as she had no name. There was no crime committed, only a disagreement before I purchased goods. Should my employer have been provided with CCTV footage with which to identify me and should have this been processed in line with GPDR and DPA.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X