• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello CCJ help arrow global & other companies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello CCJ help arrow global & other companies

Hi all,

so I don’t really know where to start but i was sent a ccj last year over a debt that I literally have no idea where it’s from, I rang up to ask and I didn’t get no response apart from £1000 was owed. I’ve never had any debts apart from one phone bill many years ago that I lost track off due to mental health issues however when a letter for an amount was sent I was able to clear that one.

Theres been one consistent one thats been passed around to so many different companies for roughly £1000 and at least 3 addresses I think the date I seen 1 letter may have been 2012 but I had brushed that aside a very long time ago assuming it was a mistake anyway last year I had a ccj for this and a baliff ended up leaving a letter in the letterbox I texted him immediately saying I don’t know what the debt or ccj is for but that I’m a vulnerable adult with severe mental health issues he wanted evidence and I sent it he said he would file that and that would be it.
    I haven’t received anything else until a year later this week which is another warrant of control for a similar amount, I’ve emailed again with my evidence and explained I’ll be investigating further problem is where do I start? I’ve found numerous court forms online but I’m not sure which one I do first and how I do it. I’ve read about applying for the ccj to be set aside but I feel like this debt is from a scam company and is just being passed around non stop and it keeps going to court how do I put up a fight and where do I even send it to? Would it be the court all the companies? Just the recent company, my first attempt is to try CAB but I’ve heard that they can be useless and I’ve thought about enquiring from a solicitor? Will this put an end to it? I don’t want to part with money that I haven’t even got for something that I’m not responsible for someone please help I’m not a law expert and I’ve come across this forum by researching, ended up reading about a woman who was helped by people on here with arrow global and ccj too but she did owe the money but it was the wrong amount... she won her case so I thought I’ll ask for advice on here too

thank you sorry it’s really
    long I can try find some letters to send or upload if anyone is able to help

nemesis45

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X