• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Email from Daniels Silverman Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email from Daniels Silverman Ltd

Hired a car through Easirent in the UK last November 2018, then received a car parking fine from UK Car Park Management that was sent to Easirent, that I didn't receive until the 16th August 2019
    Easirent said that I had signed a contract to pay fines, OK, but I had parked legally on space paid for through Just Park.
    Easirent have now passed on their fee of £55.00 to Daniels Silverman Ltd.
    Daniels Silverman Ltd has emailed me demanding payment in favour of Easirent a sum of £102.36 giving me 7 days to pay, which has just expired because I didn't pay it.
    What is my option in this matter, as I was correctly parked?
    By the way Easirent couldn't take the £55 from my debit card as I had received an updated card from my bank, also they were not interested to hear that I was legally parked.
    Maybe I should mention, I live in Estonia!
    Last edited by Treboreel; 7th September 2019, 16:14:PM.
    Tags: None

If you live in Estonia then just file it all as there is little they can do. Daniels Silverman is just a glorified Debt Collector anyway who don't have a lot of power.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X