• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

'Short stay' PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Short stay' PCN

Received a claim? Yes:
    Issue Date: 04/09/2019
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: no
    Total Amount Claimed : 200
    Claimant’s Name: Total Parking Solutions
    Solicitors Firm: BW Legal
    Original Creditor:
    Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) :
    Particulars of Claim: The claimants claim is for the sum of ----- being monies due from the defendant to the claimant in respect of a parking charge notice PCN for a parking contravention which occurred on the /01/2016 in the car park at ------------- in relation to a ----------- registration-------.
    The defendant was allowed 28 days from the PCN issue date to pay but failed to do so.
    despite demand having been made the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability.
    the claim also includes statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the country courts act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of ------ from -------- to ---------- being an amount of -------- .
    the claimant also claims £54 contractual costs as set out in the terms and conditions.

Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?): no

List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ):
    Any Other Information: I have had more than one of these so am unwilling just pay it as I think they will then send another.

So some information about the incident would help. Initial PCN , suitably redacted of identifying information please. Leave dates.

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the claim form. Nothing in the defence. This gives you 33 days from the date of issue to get your defence to the court

SAR to TPS to get all the information they hold about you
    Letter to BWL requesting all documents that they intend to use, in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts

Comment

Thanks for your response. Have ignored everything till now and have no copies of any letters or the pcn etc. This happened at work and the parking enforcement bloke is very short. I drive a big van and my boss (6'1") has stopped him issuing a ticket previously as he is too short to see the dashboard properly. The PCN(s) Are for non display of a ticket.
      Could you please point me in the direction of any templates available for the SAR letter and letter to BW Legal that I could use please?
      many thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        So some information about the incident would help. Initial PCN , suitably redacted of identifying information please. Leave dates.

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the claim form. Nothing in the defence. This gives you 33 days from the date of issue to get your defence to the court

SAR to TPS to get all the information they hold about you
        Letter to BWL requesting all documents that they intend to use, in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts
        Thanks again, found some templates and sent them to TPS and BW legal. will see what they come back with.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X