• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collectica Tactics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectica Tactics

Hi all. My wife's son who is 35 was found guilty of harassment of his girlfriend back in march this year. He was fined and ordered to stay away from her home. The court fined him and requested that he live with his mother and myself. This we agreed to. He has not paid his fine and yesterday Collectica visited my home and my wife's son asked them to come in to discuss his debt. They agent then proceeded to video the inside of my home and said that if he did not pay his debt, they would return and remove ( my property) from the house, using a locksmith if nobody was home. I contacted them myself and explained that my wife's son merely lives in our rear bedroom and does not own anything within the home. I was informed that because he is registered at the court at this address we would be liable. Could some please clarify the situation as I am slowly going crazy. My wife's son is 35 years old.
    Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X