• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Npower~Lots of help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npower~Lots of help needed

Hi,

I'm a newbie and not very forum savvy but, I've found the utilities threads so, will just go and try to start a new thread there.
    Tags: None

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Subscribing as I am also still arguing with them, they appear to have no clue
        Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
          Subscribing as I am also still arguing with them, they appear to have no clue
          Hi Phaeton

I've started a new thread...It's a bit rambling as I'm currently so stressed out after just having been through the Ombudsman...a Chocolate Fireguard would be more use (that's the polite version btw! )...but, I hope to post some more soon when I'm a bit less stressed with it all.

This company is an absolute nightmare ~ they're either very corrupt (I've got lots of evidence on them this time, though) or they have someone working in their who is ripping them off through their customer accounts. But, once something goes wrong on an account or they pick-up on something, like I saw they have with yours son, they keep making it worse. Every single platform, including their own Facebook page, is full of them doing this over and over again to lots of customers. They are an absolute nightmare. every time and personally I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than deal with them directly.

Please don't give-up, though, and hopefully we can support each other. I'm not and never will give-up, no matter what they try and throw at me ~ my moral compass and integrity is far more important to me than corporate bullies and a company that lies and commits fraud (yep, I've got evidence of both) and plays as dirty as theirs so that they try to avoid coming to the attention of the Ofgem, again. This company absolutely should have been put out of business ages ago.

Anyway, hope to catch you soon and see how far you've got with them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X