• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston - Notice of Enforcement - Not sure if genuine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston - Notice of Enforcement - Not sure if genuine?

Hi Guys

I received a Notice of Enforcement letter the end of last week from Marston, stating I have been sent this because I haven't paid money I owe....this is the first I knew about this and to be honest I dont even know what it is for. The only clue is the following wording on the letter:

A warrant has been issued by Northampton County Court
    Penalty Charge
    A432 Fishponds Road (CCTV 185)
    27/04/2018
    *My old car registration*

The only thing I know is the 27 April last year was the day I had to leave work early to go to Yate Minor Injuries unit following an accident the weekend before. But I have had no further details or letters regarding this, if I had a time I may be able to narrow this down.

Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks
    Tags: None

ploddertom - I have seen you have helped on previous threads, can you provide any advice?

Comment

You need to have a word with the court for more details of the offence.

There may be grounds for you to ask for a set-aside of the original decision on the basis you didn't know about it.
      https://www.gov.uk/appeal-against-a-...ce/out-of-time

Craig

Comment

Thanks lgfa92 - I just clicked on this link but it doesn't provide contact details only to do it via online I believe. Im considering just paying it but it annoys me I dont even know what I am paying this money for

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X