• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Data breach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data breach

Hello to all members .i hope someone can help. Data breach my private information lost and dates information was sent months after I requested.can I claim compensation and do I need to fill in n1 form for a data breach in filling in do I state on form data breach and how do I get a value many thanks
    Tags: None

Hello

Unfortunately you've given no information about the alleged breach of data protection, why you believe it to be a breach and what sort of loss or damage has been suffered as a result.

If you want to claim compensation through the courts then yes you will need to make a claim through the Money Claims Online Service which is cheaper than the N1.

Can you provide some background to your claim? Have you sent a letter before action?
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Yes .feb 2018 dwp I had exhausted my 28 weeks sick leave had a collapsed disc due to a work injury .when my 28 weeks sicked came up I was helped by cab to fill esa forms and told I may be entitled to pip.my esa form went missing and pip they had .i was put throu proving the dwp jobcenter had lost my forms .i did a sar request and they did not reply even thou I sent recorded delivery.i took my case to the ico who investigate and them for a data breach and losing my medical information .the ico finished by saying our decision will not affect your ability to enforce your right through the courts .im on null income due to the loss of esa form and still waiting to hear about pip

Comment

I have sent a letter before action and I carnt use money line as I will need help with court fee so has to be paper.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X