• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mak

Ive been experiencing strange noises in my flat coming directly above my flat like cable noises coming down in certain parts of the walls in my flat... it happens quite a few time per day.. and i never really used to hear the neighbor's above and ive also noticed a lot of cars more or less the same cars each time i go out with at least 2 people in them and ive noticed their either taking photos of me or video if im driving or just getting out of my car. I feel like im under some sort of surveillance its weird because my car was damaged when it was parked up outside a friends flat for quite a few weeks i went to go get the car to be looked at by a friends mechanic but noticed the passenger wing mirror was all twisted upeards and it had a flat battery..
    i hadto jump it anf took it to the mechanic but he wasnt their..but another guy turned up from somewhere whom i knew who used to be my friends old mechanic and he asked what i was doing i explained and he said ill drop you back to where you need to go and he said hed take the car back to the mechanics as hes helping out. He said hed call my boss when the cars been looked at and advise me whats needed.. so he dropped me off and kept my car that day and overnight until the next afternoon. I was told the exaust is badly gone in mid section and back box and he said its ok to drive itll be fine until i could afford to get the parts. But after taking the car i noticed steam from the front so i called my boss he arranged to have a pressure test done there was a big leak from the radiator..then i noticed a lot of scratches on my back wheel a new dent in the side. Sometings not right as ever since i had my car back i had to keep topping it up with water until after it was tested for pressure test and told to drive slowly and park it up. I was then given a work car to use for a while i dont know where to turn i feel im being set up as i know i could tell my car wasnt right.. i told housing association about noises from upstairs but not a lot been done even had police with him and they didnt even say about checking my car over now im so worried as i dont know whats going on can abmnyone please help im only on disabled benefit and cant afford a solicitor thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X