• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Uk cpm residential area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk cpm residential area

Hi I’m looking for help
    ppc is taking me to small claims court again
    i Have lost once with them
    i got some help on pepipo http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...c=126996&st=20but don’t feel it’s enough
    also somebody send me here to get the letter template for ukcpm requesting all info they hold. Where do I find it
    i have week or so to forte the defence
    wanted
    to use my old defence but particulars is diffetent
    “The driver of the vehicle with registration (“vehicle) parked in breach
    Of the terms of parking stipulated on the signage (“the contract”) at location on the date
    Thus incurring the parking charge (“the PCN”).
    The driver of the vehicle agreed to pay the PCN within 28 days of issue yet failed to do so
    The claimant claims the unpaid PCN from the defendant as the driver/keeper of the vehicle
    Despite demands being made the defendant has failed to settle their outstanding liability
    THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS £100 for the PCN £60 contractual costs pursuant to the contract and PCN terms and conditions
    Together with statutory interest of £12 pursuant to s69 of the county courts act 1984 at 8% per annum continuing at
    Tags: None

Pepipoo are probably the best site anyway for parking expertise. I doubt if you will get a response from CPM within a week, they have 30 days to respond to a SAR, there is a prototype one on this website.

Post up the PCN received, front and back, the situation and the signs.

For timing you have 33 days from date of issue of the claim form to get your defence to the court.
    Last edited by ostell; 22nd May 2019, 08:48:AM.

Comment

Ostell you know the case
      as I’m doing everything on the I phone
      I will just copy what I white on Pepi poo
      i will try to paste it in the way it has everything but please if you think I should add (copy) more or I missed something important please add it here
      I’m aware peppipoo is the best and practically all members are there on those all forums but there’s always a chance there’s somebody else who can add somethings to the post
      i came here to find this request Bobbi one was talking about. And computa ask for this welcoming post, so I wrote it. I will stick to peppi poo. But maybe there’s somebody here....
      anyway I need to pick up the speed
      so in short cut
      i received the court papers for the ticket from long time ago
      I don’t remember the situation at all
      when I went to website it was too late to see photos
      it was in residential area not allocated spaces
      it happened to me before they took me to court and i lost— I didn’t say a word
      my agreement doesn’t say nothing about Parking rules except the fact you can park commercial and boats and trailers
      my landlord says road is not his Belongs to elmbirch which uses menagimg agent who hire cpm and theoretically I’m allowed to use it on their conditions
      i would like to use as much of the old defence but this time particulars of claim are different having this —agreed to pay— in it.
      Also lost once so I’m afraid court just say the same I knew so it’s ok for me to pay for privilege of parking outside the conditions.
      More info on peppipoo just type UK cpm
      looking for any advice or ideally person who is whiling to help me in the court
      many thanks
      have a wonderful day!

Comment

It's not a privilege to pay for your parking, you are already paying for it in your rent. The fact that the agreement only mentions things you can't park will be read that anything else is allowed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X