• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Residence parent after divorce

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Residence parent after divorce

    Hi everyone! My name in John and i'm living in the Netherlands. I'm studying law and I really need your help! For my final paper I need to find the UK equivalent of dutch law article. It should decide where a (minor) child shall live after a divorce. I've been looking for a long time but i can't figure it out! Can anyone please help me? I need to find the law/article itself.

    (after a long search i think the best way to put it is the 'residence parent after a divorce'...)

    Thx everyone!!!
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Not sure what you are looking for: However, it may be that because the Netherlands is a civil law jurisdiction and England, Wales and Northern Ireland (but not Scotland) are common law jurisdictions, you may be looking for something that may not exist.

    However, you might find this link useful


    Also, for completeness.
    Dutch Law article - https://www.iamexpat.nl/expat-info/d...at-netherlands


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


    No announcement yet.

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    upgrade to vip

    Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

    only £15/yr

    Offers available. No subscription traps.

    sign up now

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm