• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CP Plus Parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP Plus Parking fine

Hi there,

I, the keeper, have recently received a parking fine from CP Plus for the driver of my vehicle overstaying in a privately owned car park. The driver overstayed by an hour and a half: in which time they were having coffee with a friend, whilst also consoling her about her eye transplant operation that seems to have been unsuccessful

The fine was delivered with 14 days of the 'offence' taking place. The driver has since returned to the car park and seen that there are signs around the car park, but the font is very small: not at all eye catching!

Obviously, the driver would ideally like to appeal this charge, as they see it as being hugely unreasonable (the shops were all shut by the time the driver left the car park to drive their friend home. If anyone has any advice or guidance, I'd be eternally appreciative!

Photos of the charge letter I, the keeper, not the driver, have received, as well as a photograph of the signs in the car park, attached.The photograph of the sign is a standard photo from standing on the pavement, as well we a copy zoomed in, in order to understand how small the font is and that it isn't too clearly signposted within the car park!

Many thanks

CPletter.jpgsigns.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DB123; 4th June 2019, 15:21:PM.
    Tags: None

Edit your post so that the identity of the drier cannot be inferred. Use "the driver ......." etc

So let's have a photo of the rear of the PCN. The front is incapable of holding the keeper liable and if they don't know the identity of the driver then they are going to have trouble.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X