• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

controlaccounts, windsor mint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• controlaccounts, windsor mint

i bought and paid a coin from windsor mint,for£7.95, for my grandson 19/11/2018
    letter from controlaccounts debt collectors wanting £91.94, phoned them,they said i recieved another coin,value £47.94. in december,because i entered a contract for monthly coins,
    which i knowingly did not.2/4/2019.told them no coin recieved
    letter from control accounts asking for£53.94,said coin was posted second classwith instruction to post via letter box, told them no coin was recieved
    2/4/2019 back up to £91.94, told them i would pay if a family member had signed for coin.

no more coins have been sent,to my knowledge, so contract must be over,

how can i pay for something not knowingly ordered,and not recieved,?
    any help
    thanks

Tags: None

No more speaking to them
    Keep all correspondence in writing.

Tell the debt collectors the alleged debt is in dispute and they should cease all collection activity and refer the file back to their client.
    Send letter with free certificate of posting.

If you hear from Windsor Mint refer back here.

There are some very poor reviews on their facebook page https://en-gb.facebook.com/WindsorMint/

Comment

thankyou, will do,update later

Comment

Windsor Mint® Collections

The majority of Windsor Mint® by HMK V AG products are part of a larger collection. When placing an order, you have the option of receiving additional items in that collection or the option to purchase the single item only. When you select to receive further items, the complementing items will be sent automatically to you at an approximate rate of one per month. If you prefer another interval for shipments, our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you in changing this.

Loads of bad comments about this company on different review sites. You’re not alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X