• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was on the back of the first letter.... online, met review,. but looking back now i don’t even know if i has done it right as in have nothing to prove i appealed- and being naive because i hadn’t heard anything from them i just assumed they had dropped it. until i just got this letter 2 months later!

Comment

Originally posted by Kentbabe69 View Post
      it was on the back of the first letter.... online, met review,. but looking back now i don’t even know if i has done it right as in have nothing to prove i appealed- and being naive because i hadn’t heard anything from them i just assumed they had dropped it. until i just got this letter 2 months later!
      Just to clarify.
      27th Jan......windscreen ticket (Aka notice to driver)
      End of March *(31st).....postal notice to keeper.
      Is that correct?

*Is this the date on the letter, or is it the date you received it?
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

first letter was received through post. it says date of incident 22/01/19.......the. parking charge notice date 28/01/19.
        then the second letter through post says date of incident 22/01/19 and then underneath it just says date...26/03/19.
        so yeah 2 months after the first letter

Comment

i must of received them few days after the dates......

Comment

first letter was received through post. it says date of incident 22/01/19.......the. parking charge notice date 28/01/19.
            then the second letter through post says date of incident 22/01/19 and then underneath it just says date...26/03/19.
            so yeah 2 months after the first letter
            The keeper received a notice in the post, they have cameras at the gym,
            Ok, the timing of delivery of notices is correct for an ANPR issue.
            You still have the 'no invitation to ID the driver', which makes the NtK non compliant.

You should have heard back from them by now re the appeal. (aka representation.)
            Problem is, do you have proof of completing an online appeal?
            (I hate those online things!)

Btw, did you ever officially complain to the gym management?
            Last edited by charitynjw; 11th April 2019, 08:42:AM.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

i have no proof- hence the reason i don’t think i done it properly. i did go straight to the manager at the gym and he said nothing he can do! i have now resigned from that gym because of all this stress,

Comment

i have no proof- hence the reason i don’t think i done it properly.
                Possibly you didn't.
                You would normally have received a reply by now

i did go straight to the manager at the gym and he said nothing he can do!
                Rubbish.....just fobbing you off!

i have now resigned from that gym because of all this stress,
                Good move....all that healthy excercise can kill you!
                All you can do now is wait for their next move. (If any.)

Let us know how it pans out.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Comment

do i appeal now or just ignore it?

Comment

do i appeal now
                      *Dunno, Kentbabe.....I don't think we've even been formally introduced, have we?

or just ignore it?
                      *Only joking!

There's nothing much you can do.
                      The window for an appeal is long gone.
                      You could SAR them for your data to see if they ever did receive/process anything from you.
                      The downside is that it may stir them into action.....poss county court claim?

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X