• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

2 County Court Claim Forms Over Parking Ticket!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 County Court Claim Forms Over Parking Ticket!

Hey, can anyone help here? please. I have 2 County Claim Forms from the County Court Business Centre in Northampton telling me I owe Vehicle Control Services £185 on both claims so £370 in total from unpaid PCNs at my Gym. I do have a permit and I am a member of the gym however on both occasions the permit has slipped of the dashboard. I did ignore all letters they sent me regarding the two PCNs obviously up until now. I am not willing to pay that amount nor do I want to ignore this and get two CCJs on my record. therefore I need help with a defence from you lovely people! I have read several threads and was so pleased with the way you help others. hopefully I could be helped out too X
    Last edited by ironman5; 4th January 2019, 16:31:PM.

So why have you not asked the gym to cancel the charges?

Edit your post so that the driver cannot be inferrred, use "the driver ......" etc.

post up one of the PCNs suitably redacted,

IYou will only get a CCJ marked against you IF you lose and IF you don't pay within a month

Comment

Hey
      He did ask them to cancel the charges. They said no its nothing to do with us as the company is seperate from the gym. They have apparently been taking photos of the dashboard of cars at angles where the permit isn’t showing to catch people out! This is what the gym manager said. I will post one of the PCNs now. Thanks for the reply

Comment

It is, of course, a separate company that is operating the parking BUT they must have a contract with someone to operate on the land, probably the Gym. That answer is probably "Can't be arsed"

Comment

Yeah. I’ve asked the manager there they said i need to sort it out with the parking company. There called VCS. Ive been looking for the original PCNs and i cannot find them. I think I’ve gotten rid of them when i was ignoring them

Comment

Damn. He keeps on forgetting to talk third person.

Comment

Where shall I start with my defense?

Comment

Back to the Gym and be firm -They employed the parking company and can tell them to cancel.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X