• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money Court Claim increasing the amount from a fixed to variable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the 'standard £500 for breach of contract' from ? Was there any personal injury etc ? Negligence ? - case law note above
    Will now be submitting the n244. The case has been postponed for the second time and has yet to have another hearing date set. negligent act by tradesman= Birmingham case law comparative personal injury of stress causing increase in blood pressure and wanted to now how to quantify and justify the damages (i.e not just the cost of making good the works and the emotional injury of dealing with the aftermath and litigation) is there a quantitative amount case law figure for damages.?

Comment

Thank you for your quick help on this matter saving me time with direct references, clarification and guidance on terms. Forms are in and hopefully permission will granted and I will win the case and be awarded( and the plumbers integrity of principles will then change and improve with the payment of) damages. Everything happens for a reason - I guess?

Comment

hi there

The hearing took place with regards to the amendment 17.1 2(b) however the judge gave leave to the defendant to april 18th despite the defendant argument being that 'he is not legally minded, nor did he claim to have receive the papers.' and he could not see why the claim had gone from a to b. Which I said that he received the letters by post and via email. At the start of the hearing I said I wanted to changed the claim form amount further increasing the value of the claim to include costs attributable to 27.14 practise direction 7.3 to which the judge said this is a small claims and legal advise or assistance is not included, nor attendance or expenses to travel to court. I asked whether 18th April was 14 days not included work days to which the response was additional time for defendant to respond.

I want to appeal rather than wait till the 18th can I do so on court irregularity? or some other means?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X