• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scs law letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scs law letter

I have received a letter from scs law level 34 25 Canada Square canary wharf London E14 5LQ

dear sir/madam

re:debt owed to UK parking control Ltd

important do not ignore this letter

we act for UK parking control Ltd and are instructed to write to you concerning the following parking charge notices issued to you/your vehicle the details of which are below:

date 18.3.17
    electric cars parked in electric vehicle designated bay

contravention parking in a bay designated for electric vehicles only

amount £160

you have failed to pay the sums due under the above parking charge notice despite several letters from our clients requesting payment.

unless our client receives full payment within 14 days UK parking control Ltd may take steps towards commencing legal proceedings against you by way of claim. Please note this letter is not a letter of claim.

if you wish to avoid further steps being taken please contact debt recovery plus Ltd directly to clear your balance either by phone .............

I ignored the original letters. The sgin that was up said parking for 3 hours. It has now been changed to electric charging only 3 hours.

What should I do please?

thanks

Simon
    Tags: None

You have an electric car ?

Post up the original PCN, suitably redacted.

Comment

No I don't have an electric car. I no longer have the original PCN. Should I pay it or wait please ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X