• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council PCN

Hi im not used to being on forums but just looking for some advice please regarding Council PCn
    Tags: None

HI sorry new to all of this Please could someone assist me. I received a Council PCN to which i had obtained what i thought was a legitimate ticket. However it was only showing first three digits of my registration number. I had attempted to obtain the ticket by imputing my number on three occasions. I turned to go use the other machine when ticket dropped down and i duly put this on display. So unbeknown to me it only had the first three digits. I have used this parking facility many times and never had any problems. In addition it is a free 2hr parking zone with a valid ticket. I was there for forty mins and parking attendants were there when I came back to my car. I was told I was fully responsible as should have checked ticket. I thought having checked no on the screen before pushing enter was enough. I was also in a hurry so was relieved when ticket finally dropped down and put in my car.
    An informal letter to my council was sent stating I had done everything possible to obtain a legitimate ticket for a free stay. This was declined and I was told the matter had been investigated and I was at fault. My notice to owner representation is now late going back to council so am unsure if to contact them and tell them its on its way and accept the additional fine or just pay up. I did try to obtain help with pepipoo but struggled to upload pictures i have just managed to do this but have encountered other problems. Please Please can anyone with some sound knowledge advise. I live in glasgow(just on outskirts) incase that make a difference thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X