• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Investgation meeting at work urgent help needsd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investgation meeting at work urgent help needsd

Hi i recently received a email from my boss stating they needed to have an investigation meeting woth me die to a deletion of a company order they stated i could bring any information i thought that would help,i replied to state i couldnt do that as i wasnt given the information that this was about therefore could not take anything with me during the meeting they did alow me to go back to my desk to look into this and my findings were that i didnt know how it happned and that i must of done this by accident im a little woried as i suffered and eptopic in october 17 resulting in 5 weeks of work due to my tube removed and then sffered a miscarridge feb 18 resulting in a few weeks offf as you can imagine i havent been in the best place and have made an honest misteake i was reffered to ocupational health by the company who then did not follow up the report with me and allow any of the conditions that ocupational health had advised them to they were aware i have been going through a difficult time i then informed them on friday that i was again pregnant verry early but from my past hostory i wanted them to be aware i then received the meeting for the investigation on monday when going to the meeting today they talked through this with me i said i understood and that i can only say hat ive made an honest misteak and im not sure how this has happned my manager then stated she was refering this for a dissaplinary meeting with her and hr i feel like as this is the managers decision to refer this or not that she has refered this on the grounds im pregnant and knows i will be off and not based on the actuall issue as its a minor issue and people in the team have made this mistake before and this hasnt happned i also base this on the fact before i had the meeting and she made this decision i had txt her about a team meeting day tomorrow and she told me i was no longer needed for this which to me stells me she already had this intention beforw even speaking to me she then stated i wasnt needed for the day as she will be making changes to the team this was all before the meeting and has lead me to beleive that her intention is to dismiss me as i am currently pregnant and have been under occupational health sdue to my state of mind and physical issues will they be able to have the grounds to do this ? Im so worried and the stress is really getting to me which is not good for my health or my easly 5 weeks pregnancy
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X