• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

raver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raver

Hello,

I currently have a hardship claim agaist Yorkshire Bank but originally claimed for a refund of bank charges last year. I had to take early retirement due to ill health and i am trying to live on a small pension, incapacity benifit and low rate dla. My wife is registered disabled and as had a hip replacement also 2 knee replacement operations. She receives severe disablement benifit and high rate dla ( part of this goes to motorbility for a car so she can get out) as she can only walk small distances.

Re: raver

A warm welcome Raver to legal beagles. I hope that we can all help you with your claim as and when the need arises.

Comment

Hi raver and welcome.

I would start a thread in http://legalbeagles.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106
      Please try and give us as much information as you can - particularly on the hardship aspect & current status of your claim.

Comment

Hello raver and a warm welcome to Beagles.
        Just popping in to say if you have any problems or need to know anything just ask, there is always someone about to help. Enaid x

Comment

Hi raver, I have copied your 1st post into the thread I mentioned in the email to you.

Raver vs Yorkshire Bank - Legal Beagles
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

hello everyone this is raver,

it is coming up to 8 weeks since i sent my hardship claim to yorkshire bank.
            i understand this is the time scale in which the bank should have delt with my claim.
            should i write yet again to them and if so what do you surgest i should include in my letter?

Comment

Hi again raver, could you please have a read & post in this thread >>>Raver vs Yorkshire Bank - Legal Beagles

Click the blue writing it will take you there.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Am i here??
                I really need some help. I am in so much trouble, but i cant see anything. It just says i need to activate my account. I dont know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealand View Post
                  Am i here??
                  I really need some help. I am in so much trouble, but i cant see anything. It just says i need to activate my account. I dont know what to do.
                  You are here and I sent you a PM look at the top and you will see a little man dancing that means you have a message

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X