• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nick 37 saying hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick 37 saying hello

Thought i'd better pop in here to say hello and introduce myself to those that might not recognise my nick and my avatar!!

I first started a claim against Nationwide back in August last year & successfully won in April this year. Bit of a gap because i got cold feet after the first 2 letters of rejection then, with the help & support of lots of lovely peeps, i continued and won! Haven't got any other claims going through but might scrutinise my other statements and see if i have anything worth going for.

Well my names Nick, i live in Surrey. I'm 37 ish.. !! Know the likes of, mochamoo, Fendy, hedgey, Enaid, HOD, della, nattie,...etc well say know them, more knew of them in a previous 'life'. ....

I like starting Limerick threads, that don't offer any PRIZES!!!! and also threads for CATS & DOG lovers!!! hehehehe...

Right, back to work... catch you all soon!

Welcome to the forum Nick,

I know you are one for joining in, so enjoy your stay.
    Nice to have you join us. Good luck with any claims.

Best wishes,
    Hod...Liam..
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hello Nick,
      Do you not remember when you showed a piccie of your flat windows and that bee was on them. I said was it wax or honey on your windows? I think we laughed for ages a bout that.

Comment

Hello Nick,

Dont think we met across the road, but im sure i will on a thread over here.

Nice to have you here.

mistie

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          Hello Nick,
          Do you not remember when you showed a piccie of your flat windows and that bee was on them. I said was it wax or honey on your windows? I think we laughed for ages a bout that.

lololol... yeeeeessss i remember now!! still got those photos, i think!! haha ,, no, i still got those windows!! Cleaner now... god i was embarrassed :o when i realised how discoloured they were!! Eeeeeck!
          x

Comment

Hi Mistie,

nice to say hello to new peeps. lookin forward to joinin in the banter once again.

Hi HOD, yea, u know me... never one to keep quiet lol

Comment

Hiya Nick, welcome to the forum, I'm sure we've met before but hmmmmmmmmmm my memory is bad and might need nudging a bit. Have tried to PM you but you have it switched off.

sapphire
              Last edited by Sapphire; 27th June 2007, 12:24:PM.

Comment

ooo ok... i'll go switch on... if i can!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X