• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cpr part 23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpr part 23

Anyone out there run with CPR part 23
    Tags: None

Re: cpr part 23

Originally posted by nochance View Post
    Anyone out there run with CPR part 23

Possibly

Why do you ask?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
      Possibly

Why do you ask?

Di
      quick reply what is the realistic chance of success with this at
      case management 1 party 2 non parties me humble lip but still av not throw towel in

Comment

Originally posted by nochance View Post
        quick reply what is the realistic chance of success with this at
        case management 1 party 2 non parties me humble lip but still av not throw towel in
        I have absolutely no idea until you say what this claim is about.

Are you the Claimant or the Defendant?

Di

Comment

consumer civil fast track witness statements in one of the supply chain manufacturers
          has supplied false documents to the main manufacturer/defendant they have included
          this in their witness statement the defendant is already coming to court with dirty hands,
          my question is how serious is contaminated documents/photos is this contempt
          of court and what could be the sanctions is a part 23 possible application at case management ,could i transfer up.
          What i am not sure about does a district judge have a big enough gun the company
          doing this are global and it is their uk division what does happen in this situation
          or is it likely the documents will be disregarded ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X