• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Donations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations?

Are you going to be asking for donations to cover running costs, or is that already sorted?

SSShhhhhhhhhhh

They haven't noticed they're skint yet!!!

Comment

Yeh..... I couldn't find a donate button either!
      Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
      Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
      HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

yes i also wondered about that............anyone?
        Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Hi everyone

The donate button will be operational shortly, we won't be hassling for donations but every little counts!

The VIP forum should now be very close to completion so that will also help us with costs.

We also hope to receive token referral fees from any beagle member using our own law firms.

We are pondering on other ideas too.....h£lpful sugg£stions always appr£ciat£d! !

I'd be interested in hearing peoples views on commerciality.:rolleyes:
          Last edited by Celestine; 31st May 2007, 22:51:PM.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Can you find an alternative to Paypal, I really object to giving them my (or your) money!!!

Comment

I believe Nochex is a good (and cheaper) alternative. PayPal moving to Luxembourg is worrying some people, and I think many will be looking for an alternative.

Comment

A service I have used before elsewhere is Direct Transfer from your bank account you can also do this by telephone/internet banking with most banks.

Celestine I think that once the sites bank account is set up you could PM the sort code and account number to anyone who wishes to donate. It is safe secure and removes any Paypal/Nochex fees or even an address to send a cheque ( rubber ones excluded)
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Donations?

Hi, I wouldn't mind donating towards getting the door fixed in the Lounge!!!!
                  Last edited by peed 'orf; 4th June 2007, 14:14:PM.
                  Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                  Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                  HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...donations.html

Don't worry it's on it's way!!!

Comment

An alternative to Paypal is the Google Checkout

Paul

Comment

Re: Donations?

As you will have no doubt noticed , there is now a simply Donate Here tab at the top of each page , this will hopefully be ` jazzed up ` a little over the next few days .

Could everyone make some comments as to how they would `prefer` to make donations i.e
                        • Paypal
                        • Bank Transfer
                        • Cheque
                        • Nochex
                        • Google checkout
                        • Used bank notes of non squencial serial numbers stuffed in a manilla envelope and addressed to Mr.Tools?
                        etc ,etc

and to quote Celestine

we won't be hassling for donations but every little counts!
                        as does your input on the forums and continued support , thanks guys:slayer:
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

non sequential bank notes given to Celestine not Mr Tools, for a woman is allegedly better with the purse strings.
                          NO PAYPAL they just moved their operation to outside the EU ie Luxemburg I believe from the bossom of the FSA regulations and rules.

Comment

Damn your eyes Nattie

" If it hadn`t have been for those pesky kids I would have gotten away with it!!"

Oh well , back to the MysteryMobile

Comment

Tools, has celestine started working for Tesco?? Oi Celestine, NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo catchphrases. You ain't seen me, right?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X