• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

profiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profiles

This is a strange one, and up to now with only one I have tried to view.
    Clicked on "view profile" and I got the message that I did not have permission to view!
    Tried a couple of others which were fine.
    Any ideas?
    Never give up, Never surrender.
    Tags: None

Re: profiles

Come on name and shame..
    May simply be a case of they are banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
      Come on name and shame..
      May simply be a case of they are banned.
      I did not want to really as this person has had problems and has a different way of dealing with things.If I said they were psychic would that help?
      Not seen them on the list when I have been on!

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        I did not want to really as this person has had problems and has a different way of dealing with things.If I said they were psychic would that help?
        Not seen them on the list when I have been on!
        It certainly does! Nothing wrong with my psychic powers, I can see two initials taking shape inside my crystal ball...

Comment

I see a cross....I see a narrow path through a deep mountain gorge.... I see a ?

Comment

You win the award! Are they banned then?:fish:
            Can read your profile FP , CB and Miss FM, thought i had been banned!
            Last edited by dogtired; 6th March 2013, 17:11:PM. Reason: adding content

Comment

You win the award! Are they banned then?:fish:
              Can read your profile FP , CB and Miss FM, thought i had been banned!
              Many a time I have been plagued by that thought DT! xx:yo:

Comment

I was getting to feel sorry for this person they seemed to have chosen a strange way of doing things!
                Any how we are ok! Was just being nosy when all said and done, the strange thing was that I could still view the posts from them even when I could not read the profile very odd!eace:

Comment

Yes - I actually meant no disrespect to that person - just that I had often assumed that I was banned because of similar (and worse!) difficulties lol

Comment

That is why I did not name names, think they have enough problems any way! xxx

Comment

The last crystal ball she had her hands on was one of a pair who's owner refused to do some repairs........

:_thedoctor__by_GuyF

:banplease:

Comment

OOOh you are awful:caked:

Comment

But I like you!

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                            Many a time I have been plagued by that thought DT! xx:yo:
                            Same here! Especially after my last Big BANg, with a big marching BANd!
                            I was getting to feel sorry for this person they seemed to have chosen a strange way of doing things!
                            Any how we are ok! Was just being nosy when all said and done, the strange thing was that I could still view the posts from them even when I could not read the profile very odd!eace:
                            Not odd at all, only those posts that site admin consider to be inappropriate, offensive or detrimental to the forum are removed, whether the user is banned or not. When someone signs up purely for the purpose of causing trouble or posting spam, then there's a way to delete all their posts and ban the user at the same time, but this is normally reserved only for spammers.

I'm from another site and you can still read most of my 5000+ posts!

Comment

Did not realise that, thank you.
                              Serves me right for being nosy!!:behindsofa:
                              Last edited by dogtired; 7th March 2013, 13:54:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X