• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

put picture in PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put picture in PM

Please can anyone tell me how to put a picture (from computer) into a PM? Thanks! xhoto::smash:
    Tags: None

Re: put picture in PM

I don't think you can!

Comment

oh ...dear... ******************

Comment

You can post them on open forum, or there's email!

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
          oh ...dear... ******************
          Quite - I wanted to send Celestine a picture of my first Rajastani wall hanging (made my me!) and couldn't!

Serious ommision in my opinion

Comment

Having said that, I may be wrong. You can insert an image if it is present on the internet, so I guess if you use photobucket or similar you would be able to insert the image.

In the icons, middle row, 6th in from the right you can 'Insert Image.' You can then paste the URL and I imagine the image is then inserted (possibly only when you send it, on some sites you don't see attachments till the post is submitted).

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
              Having said that, I may be wrong. You can insert an image if it is present on the internet, so I guess if you use photobucket or similar you would be able to insert the image.

In the icons, middle row, 6th in from the right you can 'Insert Image.' You can then paste the URL and I imagine the image is then inserted (possibly only when you send it, on some sites you don't see attachments till the post is submitted).

Hope this helps.
              No it doesn't help Labs but thank you and we know you mean well! (What is photobucket? or a url?) xx

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                No it doesn't help Labs but thank you and we know you mean well! (What is photobucket? or a url?) xx
                http://beta.photobucket.com/

That tells you about Photobucket, and is an example of a URL - basically a web address, stands for Uniform Resource Locator I think.

Hope that helps, if it doesn't then find the person's email!

Comment

thanks Labs - will TRY! x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X