• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vip subscriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip subscriptions

I did an exercise this evening to try and find out how to become a VIP as I was asked by a member as it was some time ago when I paid for my subscription and the site has since been upgraded:-

1. Where if you want to upgrade to VIP, how do you go about it. Eventually I found in settings account subscriptions, having looked at the tiny icon I cannot make out when my subscription comes to an end and it states that they do do send renewal reminders out. So how does one know when you are about to expire???

2. Any member wanting to pay a subscription to join VIP where is it advertised on the site - surley it would make sense to have an upgrade button similar to the green donate button in place should members who would like to pay to become VIP, I believe this would make sense.
    Tags: None

Re: Vip subscriptions

Settings - paid subscriptions.

Tells you when it started and when it ends.

M1

Comment

As I said I found it and know where it is now but i cannot read the icon it as it is so small and unreadable when I open it up, so still none the wiser what date it is to be renewed or indeed what date it started.

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Settings - paid subscriptions.

Tells you when it started and when it ends.

M1

Comment

Yep--I agree--I can't deduce anything either

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        As I said I found it and know where it is now but i cannot read the icon it as it is so small and unreadable when I open it up, so still none the wiser what date it is to be renewed or indeed what date it started.

Comment

Ooh mine must be different,,I can see mine clearly in the top right hand corner,,maybe cos I'm a 'newbie' or cos I only did a years subs?

Comment

M1

Comment

I cant get that---what sequence of clicks did you use

M1

Comment

Settings then

M1

Comment

mines due in April then, do I get a reminder?
                  Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

All I get is this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scrshot vip subs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1156125

Comment

Did you pay or did you get a free upgrade ?

M1

Comment

paid for eternity (10 yrs I think)

Did you pay or did you get a free upgrade ?

M1

Comment

Ever had a manual intervention on your account, suspension (even in error) or an admin cock up etc ?

Guessing they might have bypassed the 10 years that the auto would have placed.

M1

Comment

Hmmmmmm yes me to paid for the long term possibly 10 years ( some years ago- seems like forever though) but when you go into paid subsciptions there is an square icon with something on it but it is totally unreadable and there is no way of making it bigger.

Hopefully someone from admin like our lovely Amethyst or Tools will take a look and unravel the mystery of the VIP's paid subscriptions. I posted this up initially to grab their attention and hope that they will pick this up and look into this after the holidays.

xx

Comment

yep--in early 2010 Ame asked me and Bill to come and work in PPi (from PCF and got VIP status given)--but paid last year for 10 yrs (i think)

Ever had a manual intervention on your account, suspension (even in error) or an admin cock up etc ?

Guessing they might have bypassed the 10 years that the auto would have placed.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X