• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Problems changing profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems changing profile

I've tried several times to change my avatar, on the Profile page the new picture comes up, but on the forum posts it's still the old one.

Any hints how to solve this ?
    Tags: None

Re: Problems changing profile

Save changes .

Comment

I've tried that

Comment

but to no avail

Comment

You look pretty cute to me as you are, Springer, lol
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hissssss !

Comment

click to view my profile and you'll see the one I'm try to put up on here

Comment

Originally posted by SpringerSpaniel View Post
                Hissssss !
                Very kind of you to say so. (Good job I speak Parceltongue!!)
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Done it for you, no idea why it glitched sorry!

xxx
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

perfect likeness-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                        perfect likeness-lol

Only on a particularly good day! :beagle:

Comment

At the risk of digging myself an even deeper hole in which I may be pushed and buried by Springer, I should explain I'm a great believer in the saying, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'

There is little else in this world so beautiful as a dog looking wet, messy, slobbery and generally disgusting as you can be sure it has been thoroughly enjoying itself as nature intended.

Springer I'm sure, is rarely wet, messy, slobbery and generally disgusting, but the beauty is the dog being in that 'dreadful' or 'beautiful' state - it doesn't happen often enough with most!

Right, throw away my spade and get ready to jump!

Comment

So not a fan of these doggy looks then?

:beagle::beagle::beagle:
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

OMG! I wouldn't be seen dead with those. How can people be so cruel? Let animals be as they should be I say!
                              Last edited by labman; 11th April 2012, 13:58:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X