• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any idea where this message comes from

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea where this message comes from

Any idea where this message comes from,

<www.legalbeagles.info>

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
    I use Opera and no reply was being made ,the box was clear

I tried for the last couple of days to copy text from a previous post in order to reply but the quote didn't accept ie I couldn't do as above

it may well be Opera need an add on,although it didn't today
    Tags: None

Re: Any idea where this message comes from

I think it's the LB software, Stvis. If you use a 'quote' box in a post, and there is no text outside of this box, then you get that message. Just put a full-stop before or after the quote, and it should accept it. I actually thought it needed 3 characters - but -whatevva !!!

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
      I think it's the LB software, Stvis. If you use a 'quote' box in a post, and there is no text outside of this box, then you get that message. Just put a full-stop before or after the quote, and it should accept it. I actually thought it needed 3 characters - but -whatevva !!!

HTH
      Hi Vox

Yep I've had that with just posting an attachment by itself--I just add xxxxx before and its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
        Hi Vox

Yep I've had that with just posting an attachment by itself--I just add xxxxx before and its ok

Yeah, I guess that should work as well - if you're feeling amorous.

..Or a nice pretty smiley !!!
        :billk:

Comment

xxxxx

"Kisses on the bottom........." Alan Freeman 70s and 80s....lol

I have found that on all other vBulletin forums a quote can't stand on it's own

Comment

..or Paul McCartney

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X