• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just testing Press F4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just testing Press F4

No idea if this crap works so am checking out if it does but if it does not then so be it and i will go back to my dayjob.

Press F4

Yes it works Nattie, gives the links to 4 sites, hope this is what you wanted.

Comment

LMAO commercial site, commercial site two, commercial site three, commercial site four. Does that make it clearer.

Comment

Right Nattie,
        F4 pressed and down comes the address bar with the last few sites visited on it. Is that what you are on about?

best wishes,
        Hod..Liam...
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

i was checking something out and this is site testing bit. I once did press F4 which i know shuts the page down. Never forgotten that bit. Was hoping this thread would hae been left alone to be honest but hey ho.

Comment

F11 got rid of my toolbar, pressed again it returns,
            am I bored? yes!
            "I am the enemy, you killed my friend"

best wishes,
            Hod..Liam...
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

how do you make your keyboard have a stroke, i did last week and only the left side work. Cannot repeat it now.

Comment

Try tipping a glass of orange juice in it nattie - worked for me!!!

Comment

This seems to be the most popular thread so in the words of gobby,
                  Feck off ya feckers!

Comment

Nattie, that stroke that your keyboard had last week was down to you managing to put the numberlock on, it turns u,i,o,j,k,l,m, into 4,5,6,1,2,3,0,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X