• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just testing on how to insert Pics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just testing on how to insert Pics?

Hi Fendyweather & Standingupformyself

Thanks for PM reply--now just testing on how to insert Pics?

A)using paperclip

B)using Manage attachments

EDIT--now they are both at the bottom--in some of your posts your pics were within the message--how do you do that?

Turbo
    Last edited by Turboman; 24th June 2007, 08:03:AM. Reason: see EDIT

THat last pic of the penguins is really funny

Comment

Just testing on how to insert Pics?

Hi Nattie

Trying out GO ADVANCED IN quick reply now--I've seen posts with the pics in the MIDDLE of the message-but can't fathom how to do it.

EDIT--no that did't work either!

Turbo
      Last edited by Turboman; 24th June 2007, 08:30:AM. Reason: See EDIT

Comment

TM.. if you host your image with photobucket or another webhosting service, you can then you can do it as below (but take out the spaces)

[IMG] http://ywww.photosite.com/yoursite/yourpics [/IMG]

Just to check thats right:

Comment

Inserting Pics

Thanks Matt

I'm not with this-- what spaces?

Turbo

Comment

the spaces between the [img] and the url of the site. It's hard to explain on here because I can't show you. Do you have MSN?

Comment

MSN--don't think so?

MSN--don't think so?---If I knew what it was??

Turbo

Comment

ok. MSN is an instant messaging program

How about chat?

I'll be in chat for a bit now, I can explain in there.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum.../flashchat.php

Comment

Turboman

When you open a new message, you get a row of icons above the message box, the one with the little hills on it (thats what I think they are) is for inserting images, click on it and enter the url of the image in the dialogue box that appears, the image will then show when you post the message, wherever you placed it within the message.

Copying/cutting/pasting images doesn't do a lot of good for the server so at least for the moment, it's not a practice we should use - not that I'm sure we can!

Comment

Inserting Pics

Thanks Ian
                    Matt has (at last) sorted me out over on FMB

As Morse said to Lewis "Even the second class post gets there in the end"

Turbo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X