• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

POP went into the album charts at number 22 this week, an admirable start and I expect them to climb the charts. Great Album, btw.
    Can the title be changed to X factor 2007 stalker fan club: Same Difference?

Got a new victim for this year

Comment

THis is the latest video for the second single from same difference(I am truly sorry but the dafter side of me got the better of me)

Comment

I knew I had put this somewhere. They are now signed to a new record label called PopLife Records and a new album will be out in 2010

Comment

And their new single was out last week

TV - Reality Bites - 'X Factor' session: Same Difference - Digital Spy
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Ok, have been off work ill and now on vacation so have kinda moved obsession from TATU(amazing the amount of stuff I now know about them.

Anyway, they did release an album called "Pop"(listening to via youtube as I write this). They have broken up now.

However, to update what they are currently doing I came across the fact that Sarah Smith has opened a studio which I think Sean helps with(not quite sure from his twitter feed ).

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/mus...outh-1-7224766

They have a studio in the Portsmouth area and if you go halfway down the twitter feed you'll see the most recent photo of both of them together.

Good luck in their endeavours but technically this thread might need closing as they've split up

Comment

I was going to leave this thread alone for good but unfortunately, my obsession with SD is yet to subside(I guarantee it will after a while as it did with TATU the other month....just gotta find a new obsession musically, of course!).

I wasn't gonna post this and I will preface it by saying that it was a good effort albeit slightly off key recent cover of SD and "we r one" their first single that came out.

please do not be too disheartening of his version:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X