• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VIRGIN TV - Special Offer for May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIRGIN TV - Special Offer for May

I just phoned Virgin this morning to upgrade my TV package.

Apparantley they have a special offer on at the moment where you can trial an upgraded TV package FREE for one month.

So I have just gone from the basic size M package to the XL package for one month free of charge. They even set things up so that you automatically go back to your original package after the month is up so you dont get caught out with the higher charge.

Nothing to lose !

Budgie

Re: VIRGIN TV - Special Offer for May

What is Virgin like Budgie?
    Just recently found out we have cable and can get all the lot TV, phone and BB. I am stuck with BT phone line for another couple of months and the BB for 8 month but would consider moving if recommended

Comment

Enaid, some food for thought perhaps:-

Virgin Media - Legal Beagles
      Virgin Media 2 - The Incompetence Continues (in fact, it never really ceased) - Legal Beagles

Comment

Don't do it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X